Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Exfactor Canoes train, willingly considered to be the only crafty train at Disneyland
Marc Davis' Exfactor Canoes
February 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Gems of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with Darlene Gillespie fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or clothing or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.