Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cautionaries
April 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may point at you.
- Instead of zooming this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Nemo photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 15 through August 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.