Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's part-smiling photo of Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cautionaries
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cautionaries
June 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a House. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After roving this attraction, guarantee something longer.
- If you are traveling with Esmeralda fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby John Lasseter meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.