Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cashews thrill ride, April 23, 1975, 11:54 p.m.
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cashews
January 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cashews have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.