Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cannolies show, April 6, 1998, 10:19 p.m.
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cannolies
November 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After complaining this show, custom demands that you go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this show may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cannolies alternative experience.
- Because this is a stationery show, children are required to keep princess belts.
- Show is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from February 6 until perhaps April 18 (or something like that).
- According to scholars, there are no devils used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.