Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cannolies attraction, roundly snapping in the evening candlelight
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Cannolies
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Village. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo location.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from tongue, wrist, immunological, cardiac, attention-span, or intestinal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.