Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Canews, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Ludwig Von Drake's Explorer Canews
September 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canews have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of an Island. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons within the attraction at various times.
- Al Weiss was famously on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to Tomorrowland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Steve Jobs when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.