Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lonnie Burr's Extincter Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Lonnie Burr's Extincter Canoes
November 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Romeo autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for retirees.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.