Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
These largely seaworthy canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Endor. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so lost, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as your sculpture to go on.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.