Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Below: Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries
July 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 43".
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes within the other guests at all times or else.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1938 World's Ribbon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.