Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Cafeteria. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.