Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries attraction, December 6, 1976, 10:50 p.m.
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Canaries
June 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Orleans. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 7 to October 9.
- Walt Disney originally intended for this attraction to showcase live birds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.