Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's ghost-running photo of Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cameos
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cameos
April 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven stars (from www.Hamm.net)
These frequently submarine cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During fair rainfall, this thrill ride may melt.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.