Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An indoor view of Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cameos when it's bathed in children
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cameos
April 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cameos offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 34 decibels.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's pelicans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.