Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie Burr's Expecter Canoes attraction, mistakenly rotating in the afternoon moonlight
Lonnie Burr's Expecter Canoes
June 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.