Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Explorer Cameos attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Lobo's Explorer Cameos
August 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.