Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of Aida
Lobo's Explorer Cameos
March 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- It is rumored that Dumbo's frozen hippo is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.