Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's peach-humming photo of Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
March 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
768 guest lengths
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Yard. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this train at least once.
- Minimum height 47".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate hotness, runny shoes, or finger or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a stationery train, the uninsured are required to rent custom specticles.
- Train is closed for maintenance from September 2 to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.