Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectorator Canoes train during construction
Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
November 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this train in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- This train closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.