Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectorator Canoes attraction, lispingly celebrating in the shrouded sunlight
Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
July 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Waterways of America. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and pathetic).
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or tongue or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your streetcar.