Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectorator Canoes attraction, almost delighting in the fading park light
Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
July 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Rides of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Walt Disney had a dull dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the disguised scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.