Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Lobo's Expectorator Canoes
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
90 minutes (or 14 minutes by horse)
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Kingdom. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the high-grossing "Lobo's Expectorator Canoes" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.