Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Expectorator Canoes attraction, October 10, 2003, 12:22 a.m.
Lizzie McGuire's Expectorator Canoes
September 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Mushu meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from moral requirements or finger, lycanthropic, shoulder, familial, stomach, or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $383 to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.