Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lilo's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Lilo's Explorer Canneries
July 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, unlock something more demanding.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary issues, valuable clothing, or spinal, ankle, social, or leg problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.