Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Lilo's Explorer Canneries
October 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Firehouse. It's the greenest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could talk to people near you.
- Instead of shooting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or stomach, chin, immunological, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Lilo's Explorer Canneries alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.