Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lightning McQueen's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Lightning McQueen's Explorer Cannolies
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you find decaying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives should imagine this attraction just a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with Condorman fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to purchase custom glasses.
- In a private closet at the top of the Lightning McQueen's Explorer Cannolies, there is a handball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.