Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An authentic view of Lightning McQueen's Explorer Cannolies when it's hidden in fog
Lightning McQueen's Explorer Cannolies
October 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to rent special specticles.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $189 trillion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.