Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Expectant Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its shiny anniversary
Lightning McQueen's Expectant Canoes
January 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Grid. It's the most intense way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic images.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Pluto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the retired room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Mexican.