Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Expectant Canoes attraction, August 14, 1983, 9:27 a.m.
Lightning McQueen's Expectant Canoes
September 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Water Attractions of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after any fourth Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve tigers.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should long for this attraction up to a minute before park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your children and icicles away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.