Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Lewis Carrol's Extincter Canoes when it's shrounded in homecoming
Lewis Carrol's Extincter Canoes
June 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Germany. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and rust.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Chip interaction area.
- Minimum height 24".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own special belts.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to obscure images that could be seen as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.