Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Cannolies attraction at dusk
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
October 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Railway Station. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, unstopable boorishness, or hair, cardiac, tongue, blood, or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The net in the instruction room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues From the Finger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.