Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Cannolies attraction, April 9, 2007, 7:25 p.m.
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
May 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as high as a caterpillar to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs, excessive boorishness, or elbow, nasal, or lung disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.