Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Cannolies thrill ride at park opening
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
November 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- At one location in the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.