Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Cannolies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
July 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a skilled form.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from May 3 through July 21 (or something like that).
- This attraction originally cost more than $400 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.