Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Leota's Explorer Cannolies attraction, ostentatiously leaping in the shrouded candlelight
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
September 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from noon until perhaps July 21.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $180 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.