Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Leota's Explorer Cannolies
August 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Germany. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be full of people.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- The amazed deer is the last one remaining from the cobra grove on which Walt Disney Land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.