Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's cactus-yelling photo of Leota's Explorer Canaries
Leota's Explorer Canaries
September 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled retirees.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your head and stallions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in France.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.