Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canaries attraction during construction
Leota's Explorer Canaries
June 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 49".
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Walt Disney had a private office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.