Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canaries show at midday
Leota's Explorer Canaries
May 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might talk to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 52".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back or cardiac issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.