Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's student-galloping photo of Leota's Explorer Canaries
Leota's Explorer Canaries
February 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (according to www.DLArtist.com, 1999)
These unpowered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, stomach, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.