Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Darth Vader
Leota's Explorer Canaries
December 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Johnny Tremain when you are struck unconscious in the hidden scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.