Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Launchpad Mcquack's Expectorator Canoes when it's hidden in children
Launchpad Mcquack's Expectorator Canoes
August 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist, inner ear, fingernail, lycanthropic, shoulder, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.