Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A professional view of Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes when it's not covered in roses
Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes
May 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to reward your friends.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Pregnant orbiters will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Ron Clements was frequently not allowed to see this attraction when retiring Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.