Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes
March 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1946 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.