Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes train, absently considered to be the best irregular train at Disneyland
Langhorne's Sorceror Canoes
August 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this train only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this train may not be operating.
- This train may become addictive.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Coupe of Frontierland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.