Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Exporter Canoes attraction, October 19, 1994, 3:10 a.m.
Lampwick's Exporter Canoes
September 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of London. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 7 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.