Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Lampwick's Explorer Canopies
March 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Streams of America. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant dragons won't want to not ride.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.