Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Lampwick's Expectorator Canoes
August 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could talk to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, weird relatives, or wrist or heart complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The letters in "Lampwick's Expectorator Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Kmtoeaosnpeewsxclporr Act A'ci."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.