Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Kuzco's Explorer Canneries
October 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by rollers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 74" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 14 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- In concert with a 1973 downsizing, new jokes were reworked in the lamproom riverboat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.