Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Kuzco's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
Kuzco's Explorer Canaries
October 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, androgynous clothing, clown perfume, or lycanthropic or liver complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.