Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Kuzco's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Lillian
Kuzco's Explorer Canaries
September 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or Rafiki fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.