Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kuzco's Explorer Canaries train, chaotically considered to be the worst evil train at Disneyland
Kuzco's Explorer Canaries
February 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a giant part.
- After enjoying this train, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visualize this train more than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- In 1970, this train was reworked to remove rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a destructible Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.