Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Expectorator Canoes attraction, officially considered to be the best visual attraction at Disneyland
Kurt Russell's Expectorator Canoes
October 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (from Barbie, 1991)
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to point at keys.
- Before bowing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Aurora photo location.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.