Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Expectorator Canoes ride during construction
Kurt Russell's Expectorator Canoes
June 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Woods. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could kidnap you.
- After riding this ride, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Hawaiian.