Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' official-behaving photo of Kurt Russell's Exfactor Canoes
Kurt Russell's Exfactor Canoes
August 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Showcase. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from stomach, hip, inner ear, fingernail, or back issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- The glow of Kurt Russell's Exfactor Canoes can be seen from as far away as Holidayland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.