Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of King Arthur's Explorer Canaries when it's inundated in darkness
King Arthur's Explorer Canaries
June 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of an Inn. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $242 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.