Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
King Arthur's Explorer Canaries
February 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was Bo Peep's most favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.