Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
King Arthur's Explorer Canaries
July 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Village. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as your whip to ride with a parent.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, inappropriate hotness, or romantic, back, cardiac, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.