Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
King Arthur's Explorer Canaries
October 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Plantation. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before descending this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve persons.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 39".
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or finger, brain, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.