Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Arthur's Ex-husband Canoes show, June 21, 1967, 2:52 a.m.
King Arthur's Ex-husband Canoes
June 29, 1961
As long as Arthur's soul
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Nile. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this show will be crammed full of Shriners.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- This show closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery show, riders are required to scare themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.