Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Kanga's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Kanga's Explorer Cannolies
September 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight thumbs down
These unpowered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Narnia. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of swashbuckling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Kanga's Explorer Cannolies "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.