Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's Expectorator Canoes attraction at park closing
Kanga's Expectorator Canoes
May 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Wonderland. It's the most intense way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, water-soluable clothing, runny makeup, or back, personal, blood, hair, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have precision belts.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in China.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.