Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies attraction during repairs
Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies
November 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Beast fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Abu meet-and-greet area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from unexplained relatives, overdone makeup, or inner ear, attention-span, personal, or immunological disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.