Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies
December 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 6 through April 29.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's painted doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the elusive patent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.