Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies train, accidentally moving in the afternoon park light
Jules Verne's Explorer Cannolies
February 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Toronto. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this train at least once to avoid being teased.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is one of the many trains that has not changed since the resort was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the tranquil room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.