Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Canews attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Jules Verne's Explorer Canews
October 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canews provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- During any storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.