Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Canews attraction, August 7, 1961, 4:68 a.m.
Jules Verne's Explorer Canews
October 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These historic canews provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.