Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos, a favorite train of Willie the Giant
Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos
September 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cameos have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Town. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you try something that requires more patience.
- Train may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or chest, hip, personal, elbow, neck, or ribcage issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This train closes at dawn.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.