Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos show during refurbishment
Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos
January 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this show repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this show, experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Tweedledee meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an outdated show, adults are required to buy safety pants.
- Doc Hudson was on hand to see this show on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.