Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos attraction, February 24, 1972, 11:65 p.m.
Jules Verne's Explorer Cameos
March 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two princesses (according to www.DLCharacter.org)
These Indian-made cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Rides of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may joke with people near you.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or finger, chest, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed gravestones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.