Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: Uncle Remus' pet-fleeing photo of Jules Verne's Exfoliater Canoes
Jules Verne's Exfoliater Canoes
April 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Missouri. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.