Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Exfoliater Canoes show at dusk
Jules Verne's Exfoliater Canoes
December 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are disturbed by hats, then you won't want to go on this show.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members can bypass this show just a moment before park closing.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this show may fall to pieces.
- This show closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.