Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Explorer Cameos attraction during construction
José's Explorer Cameos
June 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1913 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your card.