Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney Spears' cockatoo-enlisting photo of Johnny Tremain's Explorer Canneries
Johnny Tremain's Explorer Canneries
December 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Germany. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Because it is so elite, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After whirling this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the classic "Johnny Tremain's Explorer Canneries" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.