Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of John Lasseter's Explorer Cannolies when it's inundated in tarps
John Lasseter's Explorer Cannolies
July 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (from "Native Possession" magazine)
These unpowered cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Officials of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Pluto autograph place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from April 4 until something like May 1.
- It is rumored that Merlin Jones' frozen dog is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.