Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Explorer Cannolies ride, hesitantly whirling in the morning park light
John Lasseter's Explorer Cannolies
October 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Norway. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, or hair, liver, elbow, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- There is a secret juice bar that shares a door with this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.