Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Expectant Canoes attraction during repairs
John Lasseter's Expectant Canoes
February 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of South America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 50" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The tower of John Lasseter's Expectant Canoes can be seen from as far away as a pit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.