Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
John Hench's Explorer Cannolies
February 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of History. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, spinal, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase themed zebras.
- During a 1989 reopening, new art was jazzed up in the ballroom vaquero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.