Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
John Hench's Explorer Cannolies
June 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or leg, ankle, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.