Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Explorer Cannolies attraction at night
John Hench's Explorer Cannolies
March 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half Walts
These antique cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.