Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
John Hench's Explorer Canaries
July 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 22 nanoseconds.
- Maximum height 38".
- For your comfort, you should be free from chest or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.