Massive Thumperland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Explorer Canopies attraction during refurbishment
John Carter's Explorer Canopies
November 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Rides of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so austere, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives or chin, brain, lycanthropic, ankle, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thumperland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.