Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Carter's Explorer Canopies attraction during refurbishment
John Carter's Explorer Canopies
February 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hip, finger, kidney, immunological, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from March 9 until about April 30.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in the Rainforest Café.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.