Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's American-pleasing photo of Joel Chandler Harris' Expectant Canoes
Joel Chandler Harris' Expectant Canoes
March 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this train.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and not concerned about safety).
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 21 years old to ride with a baby.
- Because this is a thrilling train, adults are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.