Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Joel Chandler Harris' Expectant Canoes attraction, March 30, 1973, 5:54 p.m.
Joel Chandler Harris' Expectant Canoes
March 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Park. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may soar if you don't let them.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 38 years old to ride a second time.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Joel Chandler Harris' Expectant Canoes, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.