Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Sorceror Canoes experience at park closing
Joe Fowler's Sorceror Canoes
September 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unseasonal storms, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- The reference to orbs is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.