Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sleek view of Joe Fowler's Sorceror Canoes when it's inundated in children
Joe Fowler's Sorceror Canoes
December 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with Darby O'Gill fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to enhance princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 7 to May 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.