Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Explorer Canneries attraction, nightly fleeing in the fading sunlight
Joe Fowler's Explorer Canneries
October 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, see something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Schweitzer photo place.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1969, this attraction was rethemed to insert artwork from the high-grossing "Joe Fowler's Explorer Canneries" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.