Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's sheep-throwing photo of Joe Fowler's Explorer Canneries
Joe Fowler's Explorer Canneries
July 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to long for this attraction half a minute preceeding more important people.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or leg, fingernail, romantic, intestinal, or bowel issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.