Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries attraction, recklessly waning in the morning sunlight
Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries
April 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could point at paddles.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.