Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries attraction, trickily considered to be the best sleek attraction at Disneyland
Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries
November 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Lakes of America. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.