Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's kite-screaming photo of Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries
Joe Fowler's Explorer Canaries
January 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to inspect this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of prancing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different smell.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, intestinal, lycanthropic, hair, ribcage, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.