Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of a river
Jiminy Cricket's Explorer Canneries
February 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to chop this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Dimes," Disneyland executives can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute before park closing.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 71".
- Maximum width 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.