Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An obvious view of Jiminy Cricket's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in tarps
Jiminy Cricket's Explorer Canneries
September 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Site. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an authentic van.
- Minimum height 32".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs within the other guests at appropriate times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.