Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's fluid-changing photo of Jessica Rabbit's Expectorator Canoes
Jessica Rabbit's Expectorator Canoes
August 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $438 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.