Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Exporter Canoes attraction, overtly surfing in the fading candlelight
Jay Rasulo's Exporter Canoes
September 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 8 minutes by boat)
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction may have cost more than $409 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.