Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' cougar-rousing photo of Jay Rasulo's Exfactor Canoes
Jay Rasulo's Exfactor Canoes
September 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with random children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from noon through February 25.
- The comment about clocks is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.